Tuesday, May 15, 2012

La Maison Ruines by Heather3184 (aka Harly Quinn)

This was a request build for Rhett9 on the Angel Request crew thread, and was built by Heather3184, aka Harley Quinn. Rhett9 wanted a Halloween themed house on a 30x30 lot. Well, he got that and a lot more! =)


I am so loving the gothic style! With the fog it is even better. Though the untended yard is a bit much for my Victorian tastes, it does add a bit of mystery, and darn right spookiness! As if having 3 graves in the front yard wasn't spooky enough...


Though only a 1 bedroom home, it is too nice to just let slide by. Just off the bedroom is one of the two bathrooms in the house. I am loving that the tub is placed in the "tower" area so you can see out the windows.

Also just off the bedroom on the second floor is a sitting area or library.


Now, if you really wanted to, I suppose that one could turn this sitting area into another bedroom. However, till needed as one it is a perfect little area! I suggest that only because one could move the area downstairs if needed.

(please ignore my sim... She was checking it out too! lol)

The downstairs has plenty to offer with a living area, a conversation area in the "tower" area, a full bath, kitchen, and 2 separate dining areas. One is more formal (shown), the other is near the kitchen.

I have to say that I am loving this build! Despite being dark, (it IS gothic), there is still a richness to the patterns, colors, and items that are in the house! Definitely going to have a permanent place in my  housing library! Want it for yourself? Check out here to get it! Want to see more first? Then check out Harly Quinn's blog to see more (and better) pics!

Happy Simming!

3 comments:

  1. I am smiling ear to ear. I am very flattered at what you had to say about my lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! You are teh one that built it! Thank YOU for sharing your talent with us! =)

    ReplyDelete